Join a team of award-winning care providers with a strong network of specialists and partners in medicine.
Welcome to Kirby Medical Center, a new medical campus including an all-private patient suite hospital complete with the latest in diagnostic imaging technology, a 24-hour on-site laboratory, award-winning clinical staff in both our emergency and inpatient departments, a life-saving ambulance and EMT program, as well as an outstanding strategic alliance with one of the region’s top medical teams for emergent stroke, heart and cancer care.
In September of 2011, we moved into our new 71,000-square-foot facility, and we now seek a board-certified family practice physician to join our growing primary care practice at the Kirby Medical Group. Our new location is situated immediately off of what is known as the Central Illinois Expressway (Interstate 72), a major connector between bustling Champaign/Urbana, home to the University of Illinois, and historic Decatur, Illinois.
You are invited to explore the possibilities of practicing quality-based outpatient clinic medicine in a brand new and beautifully designed facility, all developed with patient needs and provider efficiency in mind.
Details of the opportunity within the Kirby Medical Group include:
- An established employed group practice offering a base salary the entire length of the contract, plus bonus production based on wRVU’s and chart compliance
- Full benefits paid, including malpractice, health, life, disability, and a 401(k) match of 150%
- New hospitalist service offered for inpatient care seven days a week
- 20 miles from two universities and airports
- 2 hours to Chicago, St. Louis, or Indianapolis
- Low cost of living with numerous housing options, including historic mansions, acreage, and new subdivisions
- Top-ranked public schools with several private school options, including Montessori
- Recreational activities for the whole family – museum, nationally recognized park, golf, new aquatic center, and professional radio-controlled park (www.elifield.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Steven D. Tenhouse, FACHE, FHFMA
Chief Executive Officer